My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Thursday, November 03, 2005  
 
 
Angel Eyes
Hey you’re looking good tonight
And every girl has got you in her sight
What, you doing with someone like me?
Surely one of life’s little mysteries

So tonight I’ll ask the stars above
How did I ever win your love?
What did I do? What did I say?
To turn your angel eyes my way

Well I’m a girl who never learned to dance
Never even got one second glance
Across the crowded room was close enough
I could look but I could never touch

So tonight I’ll ask the stars above
How did I ever win your love?
What did I do? What did I say?
To turn your angel eyes my way

Don’t anybody wake me
If it's just a dream
Cause it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me
All you ladies, you can look all you like
Cause this guy you see is leaving here with me

So tonight I’ll ask the stars above
How did I ever win your love?
What did I do? What did I say?
To turn your angel eyes my way

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song of the moment: PAULINI - Angel Eyes))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home