My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Friday, October 21, 2005  
 
 
Dear Diary Series ~ Ch 2
Dear Diary,

I can't seem to stop thinking about her lately. It got so bad that today at work right, I went to the storage room out the back. I walked passed, there was a bunch of the miss shop girls talking and I spotted her. I kept looking at her to see if she would look back at me and maybe even smile, but no such luck, she wouldn't even turn my way.

Blake

Dear Diary,

I really don't know why he is doing it to me. I was out the back talking to a bunch of girls and I was facing my friend and talking but I could see in the corner of my eyes as he walked passed. I didn't even dare look at him in case we made eye contact again. Later on as he left, the friend that I was talking to told me she was looking at him and apparently he was staring at me the whole time he walked passed. Yikes! Man that really creeped me out. I wonder what he is trying to accomplish.

Jasmine xx

Dear Diary,

At first I couldn't tear my eyes away when I made eye contact with her. But now I think that maybe looking at her can get her attention. Surely she would talk about me to her friends and how I always look at her. Maybe it's a bit sly but if that's the only way to get her attention then I'm willing to look like a creep. I hope she talks to me at work one day.

Blake

Dear Diary,

I was talking to one of my closest friends tonight and told her about this guy that keeps looking at me. She reckons that she wouldn't be surprised if he liked me. I just shuddered at the idea. There's no way I would fall for such a creep. Then I go to my friend that if he did like me then he has a strange way of showing it and that creeping me out isn't exactly the most romantic way about it. She reckons that he probably thinks that's the only way to get my attention cuz he's too shy to talk to me. All I know is that this whole staring thing has got me telling everyone and they all reckon we'll probably end up dating. Ha! Imagine if I did end up falling for him, how ironic...

Jasmine xx
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home