My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Sunday, October 23, 2005  
 
 
I Need An Answer
I keep asking God to show me somehow.
I don't know if I really do like him or if this is just cuz of my desperation.
It took me a while to sleep last night cuz I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I woke up this morning and once again he was the first thing I thought about.
I lay in bed for almost half an hour just thinking thoughts of him and wondering about this whole situation.
I pray to God over and over again to tell me whether I truly have feelings for him or if my near two years of being single is just making me desperate, hence just holding onto any guy that might be at the right place at the right time.
I just wish I had an answer cuz if this is just desperation, I don't want to waste my time pining over how I'm going to approach him.

It seems like I'm obviously crazy about him, maybe I am at the moment.
Clearly I cannot stop thinking about him, but is this feeling real?
I know I have "liked" guys in the past due to my desperation.
But somehow I found out quickly enough to get over it before I got in too deep.
I don't even know if I am in too deep with him right now, all I know is that I don't want to like guys for no reason anymore; I want to change this.
But I feel like this one has got a hold on me, even though I know that it's just going to end up the same as all my other crushes.
Why do I just keep putting myself through the same shit?

"I told myself that I would make some changes
But the more I change theres one thing that remains the same
I can't seem to shake ya
You seem to really have a hold on me
But I got to break this bad habit
Can't take this bad habit no more"

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song of the moment: DESTINY'S CHILD - Bad Habit))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:33 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:13 pm, October 23, 2005, Blogger Amryllis said…

    I've been there too. Being desperate and all. It seems like we both have a tendency to measure our own worth by who we attract or whether we have a boyfriend. But you seriously don't need a guy to be happy.

    I can't say for sure whether your obsession with him is stemming from real feelings or desperation. But if it really is because of desperation, then I think it's better to let go of that. If it's not the right time, then there's nothing you can do to move things along. But if it's meant to be, it will be yours in time.

    I think being the romantic you are makes you addicted to having crushes and obsessing over possible romances. It's not a bad thing - in moderation.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home