My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Monday, October 24, 2005  
 
 
What a Surprise!
I think this is like the first time I've been asked out by a guy since Rob. Man I forgot how good it feels. Like this guy who's a friend of a friend of a friend (HAHA! - helen goes that's like everyone at uni) but yeh he added me to his msn and we chatted a few times. We swapped pics and stuff and wen he looked at mine (i sent him like 3) he said he really liked the one with me at the zoo with my sunnies and he full uses the word "sxc"...im like rrrite. Neway, he's viet and goes to unsw as well. He full has a tattoo, man wat a hardarse! but he does optometry so that tones it down a lil. So yeh, we were talking last nite and I was telling helen this as well, we were full talking about wat we're looking for in a partner n stuff and we were saying stuff about the movies and how he would full make his move in the dark etc and next thing u kno, he's full asking me if I wana see Deuce Bigalow with him. We couldnt find a common free time so now he wants to meet me at uni instead...and alone too! like OMG. But I told him I'm gona be with my frends in the student lounge. I was full fantasising to helen that it would be this dream come true if the guy ended up to be guy B but as helen does, she brought me bak to reality =P But helen was full like, im considering going on a date wit this guy and how guy B doesnt exist to me nemore...but its not like that, in fact this whole thing prob proves how much I like him cuz even wen a guy asks me out, the only person I can fink about is guy B and how I wish it was him that asked me out... *ARGH* Why do I always like the shy guys??

I think it is time that I found out guy B's msn cuz it is so much easier talking to ppl online...that's how a lot of r'ships start, it kinda breaks the ice for wen u see them in person. Wish me luck! haha

.::.PeAcE.::.

((song of the moment: ROGUE TRADERS - Way To Go))
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 1:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home