My Top Hotties

Previous Posts
Quotes

*In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:6)*

Links
Powered by

__x|[SeNoRiTa `

 

 

 
  Wednesday, July 05, 2006  
 
 
Obsession
Thanks to Brad, I have been listening to Brian McKnight so much lately that I even went and bought two of his old albums. Although I am happy being single at the moment, it doesnt stop me from dreaming about some guy singing one of Brian McKnight's songs to me. HAHA. But seriously, his songs are seriously so amazing...the harmony, the melody, and esp the lyrics + the way he sings the song. You can full hear the emotion in his voice. And Helen, I dont care if you think they are songs people make out to (or was it make love to)? Lol..cant get over them. You SO have to download some of the following songs if you get a chance, these are my favourites:

- Still (this song has the ability to make me cry and im not joking!)
- Get Over You ("it may take til forever is through to get over you" - like omg as if that isnt a line that could bring a tear to your eye)
- The Only One For Me
- Everything
- Biggest Part Of Me
- One Last Cry
- Crazy Love
- Still In Love
- Anytime
- 6, 8, 12
- Home
- My Kinda Girl (feat Justin Timberlake - my two fave male voices! hehe)
- Back At One (an all time classic)
- Love Is (feat Vanessa Williams)
- When Will I See You Again (this one isnt really a love song, more a religious song about Jesus, but i LOVE it since im religious n all)

Yes I am obsessed now...cant help it, Brian McKnight is seriously like one of the only things I listen to at the moment (unless I wana get up and dance, which in that case I need upbeat songs).

Anyway thats my daily ramble =P

.::.PeAcE.::.
$éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 1:13 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:26 am, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who??

     
  • At 2:38 pm, July 06, 2006, Blogger $éÑøЯiŦå said…

    wat do u mean 'who?'? ur telling me u dont know who Brian McKnight is?

     
  • At 4:28 pm, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    with a name like "6,8,12" I've gotta check it out :D xx

     
  • At 10:59 pm, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jess.. u missed my alltime favorites Anytime
    One last Cry - ( u will litteraly cry)

    Kiss your love goodbye

    and for a more inspirational song
    When we were kings as a duet with Dianna King from the when we were kings movie about ALI vs Foreman

    If you are lucky and u can find it He also does the most amazing duet of Beauty and the beast with Celine Dion on a tv special.

    as a song writer he is awesome but as a Soul singer telling a story he is up there with the greats..
    Sorry i havent sung you one of them for a while

    Brad

     
Post a Comment
<< Home