|
 |
| |
| |
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Amy.C's 22nd |
It's been a while since I have spent some good quality time with a large bunch of friends. Can't wait for your 21st either Helen! hehe...neway bak to Amy.C's party. It was actually a joint 22nd with Amy's friend's bf. Joint parties are so cool cos u get to meet and mingle with even more ppl (can we do a joint too Jenza? hehe). As u know how small the world is, there was a guy there that worked at Myer as well. He told me the dept he was in and that Holly* was his manager and we both full had a bitch abt her cos she used to be my manager as well. He wasnt bad lookin either mind u, but Amy reckons he looked better with his sunglasses on. Mind u, Amy's standards are MUCH higher than mine! haha ~ although I must admit, u have been getting better hun (u and Ming make such a cute couple!!! hehe)
We also went to Pancakes on the Rocks for dinner, then watched Amy and Ming play DDR at Galaxy World and finally finshed up at Maloney's. I seriously love that place cos it's so the place to check out cute/hot asian guys play pool. The whole leaning over the table thing is SO hot man!! Although a Monday night is not a night most cute guys come out to play, there was actually this bad boy gangster lookin guy with dyed orangey hair, pierced ears and good taste in clothes that was pretty cute/hot. He even said sorry to me when he accidently brushed passed me...like OMG! haha...Amy full goes to me "now ur neva gon wash ur ears"...ummm like yeh the words or his voice are gon wash outta my ears??? HAHA...it's funny how Chrissy was so into the whole checkin out guys too...the perks of being single ay! btw, why do so many ppl think I have a bf? Man ppl so jinx me I swear.
When most ppl left, it was jst me, Amy and Chris watching Stephen and Ming play pool. You dont understand how many times both Stephen and Ming had their arse sticking rite out at me when they were tryna make their shots. I full go to Amy, 'I am so tempted to pinch their arse rite now'...and Stephen full goes that he doesnt mind! That was so funny. I still cant believe how funny Chris is...he full got me in tears when we were at Pancakes. I swear Amy, I think u are the only one that has eva laughed as much as me. Unlike Helen, who full gives me that look when I laugh too much.
And it was nice hangin out with u again Jenza...hafta do that dvd/video/movie thing u were talkin bout one day. Thanks for such a great day Aimzz!! Im glad it was the best birthday you've had. =)
.::.PeAcE.::.
* name changed (due to incidents like Helen's)
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 11:10 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Oi! Don't say misleading things like that missy - I ain't goin out with nobody yet! I still have my standards!
I have to agree with Stephen that watching Chris make you laugh is entertainment in itself. But seriously, if I had been listening as well I might have been laughing WITH you and not AT you! Hahaha! Although I've heard some of his stories already and repeated performances are usually not as entertaining. =p
I reckon it was just such a great day that it didn't really take much to make either of us laugh our heads off coz we were in such good moods already! I reckon you were definitely much more playful than usual. Hehehe... I wonder what would have happened if you REALLY grabbed Ming's or Stephen's arse! HAHAH~!
I'm glad you were there! *HUGZ* =D
-
I just thought I'd leave it open with a "yet" on the end coz eventually I will go out with someone... Just don't know who YET! Hahaha!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Oi! Don't say misleading things like that missy - I ain't goin out with nobody yet! I still have my standards!
I have to agree with Stephen that watching Chris make you laugh is entertainment in itself. But seriously, if I had been listening as well I might have been laughing WITH you and not AT you! Hahaha! Although I've heard some of his stories already and repeated performances are usually not as entertaining. =p
I reckon it was just such a great day that it didn't really take much to make either of us laugh our heads off coz we were in such good moods already! I reckon you were definitely much more playful than usual. Hehehe... I wonder what would have happened if you REALLY grabbed Ming's or Stephen's arse! HAHAH~!
I'm glad you were there! *HUGZ* =D