|
 |
| |
| |
Monday, July 31, 2006 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Helen's 21st! |
Saturday night was Helen's fabulous 21st party at Oaks Maestri. I got off work at 7pm and went straight there. Jst in time for a feed =) i LOVED the butter chicken Helen! It was great to catch up with everyone again. Man, Chrissy wont get ova that time i went boy-crazy over that gangster/bad-boy looking guy at Maloney's...HAHA ~ i told her that she has to come visit me at wrk cos there are SOOO many cute/hot asian guys that shop around at the guy's section opp us at Miss Shop.
Neway, bak to Helen. There were abt 7 of us on the bed (that sounds wrong already) and Helen was reading the card that me and some of the others wrote as a part of her combined pressie. When she was reading my contribution, her words were something like "now you're gonna make me cry". I looked at her and her eyes were all teary! I cant believe i have the ability to make Helen C R Y ~ yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe...and jst for the record Helen, i DID mean every word i said on that card (u kno im someone who finds it hard to lie!)
The cake was super funky and totally delish as well! I wonder wat u wished for Helen *wink wink* It was so cute how everyone was full chanting for Helen and Michael to kiss when she was cutting the cake. They kissed once, but some ppl missed it so were squealing for an encore. When they finally kissed again, they were in that position for so long that some ppl were like "ok, u can stop now!" LMAO...im glad to see that ur so happy Helen, beats the depressed Helen any day =)
On the bus bak home, me, Amy.C and Jenza had a lot of D&M's abt guys. One of our conclusions was easy come easy go. In other words, if a guy has to work hard to get a girl (and poss vice-versa too) over a long period of time then they will value and treasure her more. Jst think abt how u treat something u had to take a long time to save up REAL hard to get, as opposed to something u get for free. Seriously, from personal experience (and i know there are others of u out there) the faster u get together, the more likely it isnt gon last. And u kno why? Its cos u didnt even know each other that well in the first place to judge whether they were the right person for you.
*Sigh* ~ Helen, u are so lucky! (but i sincerely believe u deserve all the happiness/joy that has come ur way cos u hav had ur fair share of depression that no human being should have to go through - and no, im not tryna make u cry again! hehe)
x|[PeAcE]|x
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 2:10 pm |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
The moment was long enough for lots of people to take photos! Hehehe... It was a great party though, despite the tiny space that everyone was squashed in - I guess that made things more "cosy" haha. I sure had a great night! And I'm glad that Helen had a great time too, coz afterall it WAS her special day. I agree with Jess that it's awesome to see Helen so happy. =D
As for the D&M on the bus... I actually didn't think too much of it afterwards coz right now I'm so over it. =p
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
The moment was long enough for lots of people to take photos! Hehehe... It was a great party though, despite the tiny space that everyone was squashed in - I guess that made things more "cosy" haha. I sure had a great night! And I'm glad that Helen had a great time too, coz afterall it WAS her special day. I agree with Jess that it's awesome to see Helen so happy. =D
As for the D&M on the bus... I actually didn't think too much of it afterwards coz right now I'm so over it. =p