|
 |
| |
| |
Friday, October 14, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Everything Happens For A Reason |
Today I found out that guy A has a gf. Guess lucky for me that I was over him. Only prob is, knowing my luck guy B has one too. I always seem to like guys that hav gfs already. Amy.j reckons that shows that I've got good tastes in guys. The way I see it is that I can't pick the right guys. I thought most guys would talk about their gfs; bring them up in conversation. Obviously players don't. So my conclusion is that guy A is a player. Even though he didnt seem like one. Yes, SEEM being the keyword. Guess people can be deceiving. But he honestly made me think for a second that he MIGHT hav had a thing for me. The whole "you do hav a bf right?" and the whole shananagan at work. Reminds me so much of the whole Tim thing. Man what is it with me and attracting PLAYERS?!?! What's the bet that guy B is either taken, gay or is ANOTHER player. They prob all hav it in for me. Tryna make me think that they hav this thing for me and then drop me like a hot tamale! I think I've jst about had enough. I'm so over liking guys now. They hav all made me lose hope n faith. I really do not wana like any more guys. I honestly jst keep getting disappointed. *ARGH*
.::.PeAcE.::.
((song of the moment: NSYNC - The Game Is Over))
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 10:06 pm |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Aww... Poor Jess *HUGS*
But you know what? It's not such a bad thing to be guy-free. I'm enjoying it right now. I can now officially and legitimately check guys out to my heart's content without feeling guilty. While I'm having fun shopping, I'm loving the freedom - it's like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Despite the occasional daydream about the perfect guy (which is quite healthy I think), being single ain't so bad. Let's be happily single together. =)
Song: Destiny's Child - Independent Women.
-
hahaha
this so sounds like something that should be analysed using cognitive-behaviour therapy Ellis would have a field day with u!
ok so u have no idea what im talking about, but maybe other psych students will =oP
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Aww... Poor Jess *HUGS*
But you know what? It's not such a bad thing to be guy-free. I'm enjoying it right now. I can now officially and legitimately check guys out to my heart's content without feeling guilty. While I'm having fun shopping, I'm loving the freedom - it's like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Despite the occasional daydream about the perfect guy (which is quite healthy I think), being single ain't so bad. Let's be happily single together. =)
Song: Destiny's Child - Independent Women.