|
 |
| |
| |
Thursday, October 20, 2005 |
|
 |
|
 |
| |
| Dear Diary Series ~ Ch 1 |
Dear Diary,
Today was my first day at work. I met a lot of cool people, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Although it was exciting and all meeting new people, there was something strange that happened. I was talking on the phone dealing with a customer order and I looked up and some guy literally stared at me as he was walking passed. Man that really creeped me out! I was thinking to myself why he would do something like that and only came up with the fact that maybe he thought I looked like someone he knew or something. Strange...I hope he doesn't creep me out again by outright staring at me with that look.
Tell you more next time. Jasmine xx
Dear Diary,
Today I saw a girl at work. She must be a new Christmas casual. When I walked passed and looked at her, I couldn't tear my eyes away. I don't know what came over me. There was a strange feeling that developed inside of me as we locked eyes. I wonder if there is such thing as love at first sight...
Blake
Dear Diary,
I had to work again today. It wasn't really busy, which was good. I'm settling in much faster than I thought. Everyone's been really great. Although, that guy did it to me again. OMG! I was just talking to some of the girls I work with, I looked up and he honestly full stared at me as he was fixing up a rail of clothing. I wonder if he figured it creeps me out and now does it intentionally. But how can he know? I haven't complained to anyone about it yet, except for you diary. I shouldn't really let this get to me. Maybe it's a good thing that I can get a guy to stare at me. Who knows. Jasmine xx
Dear Diary, I hope I'm not scaring her. But today when I looked over her way and made eye contact, once again I couldn't tear my eyes away. Noone has ever done this to me before, not in the same way. I just hope she doesn't think I'm deliberately trying to creep her out or anything. I don't even know her, but I feel like I'm developing feelings for her already. I'm just a little scared at how she's making me feel at the moment. I wonder if we'll get a chance to talk at work one day. Do you think I should approach her? Blake
|
| $éÑøЯiŦå Confessed @ 9:12 pm |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
|
|
 |
|